Connecting Kids to Christ Forever!
At Scofield Memorial Church we take kids seriously! Every child will see the love of Christ in every ministry opportunity. Our mission is to build up families through consistent Christ-centered nurturing and teaching.
For more details on ScoKids activities and events, please click on the links below.
Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed provides a framework for growing in the Christian life, for becoming an 'approved workman.' Around the core of memorizing Scripture, AWANA includes Bible study, prayer, service, missions, and personal evangelism.
Clubs are available for 3 years old through High School, meeting on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm throughout the school year.
Please download and print the Awana Registration form (pdf). Please turn the registration from into the Scofield Church office.
Pine Branch Academy
- Strive to reflect Christ's love to each child--beginning at birth.
- Share the gospel of Jesus Christ with each child.
- Train each child to understand God and His Word.
- Challenge each child to have a growing relationship with the Living God.
- Equip each child to freely share his/her faith with others.