For over 135 years Scofield Church has been consistent with the ministry described in Isaiah 61:1ff. The deepest desire of Scofield Church has been, and is today, to be used by the Spirit of God to...
- bring the good news of the gospel of salvation,
- to bind up the brokenhearted,
- to proclaim liberty to those captive and bound,
- to proclaim the favor (grace) of the Lord,
- to warn of the Day of God’s vengeance,
- to comfort those who mourn, and
- to lead all to praise our Lord Jesus Christ.
We long to build up a people for God’s glory!
Scofield is an open and non-denominational church - all are welcome to taste and see that the Lord is good to those who call upon Him. We hope this website will give you a brief introduction to Scofield Church, a trusted name in Dallas since 1877.
Our Sunday morning service begins at 9:15 am and our Communities of Bible Study (Sunday School for adults and children) begin at 10:45 am. Please come as you are. Child care is available through grade six.
Thank you so much for visiting today!.
Dr. Jeff VanGoethem