Ministry Opening: Youth Pastor Scofield Church (Part time)
- Praying for students and volunteers
- Planning and Teaching Sunday Night Connect with a well prepared, equipping oriented biblical message – Senior High (6-8 PM)
- Planning and Teaching Wednesday Night Connect with a well prepared, equipping oriented biblical message – Junior High (6-8 PM)
- Sunday School Small Groups (10:45-12:00)
- Creating Semester Plan
- Provide Lesson Plans for Jr High & Sr High
- Creating weekly lessons/Providing and organizing curriculum
- Email and organize Volunteer Leaders (adults)
- Occasional Meetings & Training For Leaders, as well as regular communication.
- On-going recruitment of Volunteer Leaders for Sunday Morning, Sunday Evening, Wednesday Evening
- Planning & Organizing other occasional events (SNAC, Saturday morning basketball, game nights, conferences, collaborations with other churches, lock-ins, Meet the Youth, etc. – this simply reflects some of the things that have been done)
- Planning Summer Trip(s)
- Supervise occasional fundraising initiatives
- On-going Parent Communication/Counseling sessions
Approximately 20 hours per week, including time with students and prep time. Serving as the relational and teaching leader of the Scofield Youth Ministry, full involvement at Scofield Church required. Reporting to Senior Pastor and Elders. Some attendance at Elder/Staff meetings. Doctrinal and philosophical compatibility with Scofield Church required, we are seeking a fully qualified pastor (1Tim.3) with theological training to be an example and discipler of our young people. Preference for a two to three year commitment.
Compensation: $2000 per month, with some additional budget for youth activities.
Please submit your resume by 5 p.m on Dec. 22, 2017