Ten Ways We Can All Help to Evangelize Others and Lead Them to Saving Faith in Christ
Pastor Jeff VanGoethem
- We can invite them to church or some other Christian activity.
- We can help them with something.
- We can spend time with them and develop a friendship, all the while being open about our Christian faith.
- We can go visit them when they are sick or in need and ask if we can pray for them or do something for them.
- We can invite them to and include them in a Bible study.
- We can have a Bible study with them.
- We can live a consistent and loving Christian life, all the while being open about what the Lord has done for us.
- We can give away a book or booklet that outlines the gospel in an interesting and helpful way.
- We can avoid being judgmental and live humbly, knowing that “there but for the grace of God go I.”
- We can learn a method for sharing the gospel so that when someone shows interest we are ready to explain to them “the reason for the hope within us.”